Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 100: March 20, 2009

2400 hours.

144,000 minutes.

8,640,000 seconds.

That's how long 100 days is. Trust me when I say, 100 days is a long time. You don't believe me? You try going 100 days without the person you love. You try going 100 days without kissing and touching someone. I seriously feel like I have sensory deprivation because I just don't touch people anymore. I think my nerves will go on overload the next time they feel anything other than clothes against my skin. They say time flies when you are having fun. Well I am clearly not having fun because time is not flying. Its like a never ending cycle of nothingness. All I try to do is make through a week. Although somedays its enough just to make it through the day. I think my problem is that I just need something to look forward to that isn't so far away. August is such a long time from now (haven't even made it halfway to August! Ah!) and Thanksgiving is even farther. I need something soon to hold on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment