Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 80: Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wedding plans are coming along. Successfully? Well... we will see. All the invitations are due back in a week, but I will really doubt that I will get them all. Not that it really matters much anyways because almost all of them have been checked with, "Sorry, we're all booked up." Understandable since we're going on a cruise and to them I am not worth the cost of the airfare & cruise apparently. Don't people realize that this is going to be fun as hell? It's not just my wedding, its a freakin' vacation!! I don't understand why people arent jumping over themselves excited over this. Maybe I'm having a case of, "I am the bride, the world revolves around me" but I just don't see how more people aren't excited. Or why I've only got two responses saying, "We'll be cruising with you!"

I knew going into this that 75% of the people I invited were going to turn me down. I just didn't realize how much that would suck. I've always wanted a small wedding, but I wanted more than 5 people there.

In the end it won't matter, I know. As long as Tom is there, I'll be fine. I'll be happy with him by my side. I just wish more people wanted to celebrate my happiness with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment